Information Request


Frequently Asked Questions

What is the ownership structure of SCC?
The major shareholder of SCG is the Crown Property Bureau, which owns approximately 30% of the company. The remaining 70% of the shares are all held by retail or institutional investors.
What is the market cap and free float?
SCG's market cap is approximately $19 billion, or 570 billion Baht, while the free float is 70%
Where is the company's history?
SCG is one of Thailand's most recognized industrial conglomerates. Established in 1913 by King Rama 6, the group commenced as the first cement manufacturer in Thailand, which ever since has helped constructed the country's foundation for future developments. SCG has continuously evolved with the changes in global business environment, and is today comprised of 5 strategic business units: Chemicals, Paper, Cement, Building Materials, and Distribution.

Does SCG pay interim dividends?
SCG's dividends are usually paid twice yearly, and includes the interim and year-end dividend payments.

Where are SCG's production facilities located?
SCG's production facilities are located in the following provinces:
  • Chemicals: Province of Rayong
  • Paper: Provinces of Kanchanaburi and Khon Khan
  • Cement: North - Province of Lampang
  • Central - Province of Saraburi
  • South - Province of Nakorn Srithamarat
  • Building Materials Province of Saraburi
Transaction relating to SCC shares?
Shareholders or any person wishing to make any transaction relating to SCC shares are requested to contact your broker or The Thailand Securities Depository Co. Ltd. (TSD) to facilitate the transaction. SCG’s staffs do not have any authority to act as representatives of Shareholders or any person for transactions relating to SCC shares.